- Parent Reps: Two parents from each class meet with Elaine and Kirstin on a monthly basis to share classroom news and plan for the month ahead.
- The Diversity Committee ensures that family culture and configuration play important roles in the experience of our children.
- The Gardening Committee works hard to maintain the beautiful park and garden of St. Marks Church in-the-Bowery.
- The Halloween Committee helps to launch the start-of-year festivity.
- Third Street Spring Gala Committee: Looking to have some fun and make a difference? Consider joining Third Street’s Spring Gala Committee! Volunteers are needed for the planning of the event including silent auction outreach, marketing, decorating as well as volunteers to help the night of the event. We have a large, energetic committee that meets monthly between December and May. To learn more about becoming a gala committee member, please email or call Katie Nemeth at 212-777-3240 ext. 26.
Help Support Third Street
• Visits from published children’s authors and poets
• Instrument Explorations – introductions to our instrument families
• Regular visits from the Art Farm, which introduces young children to animal families.
• New Horizons Preschool Concert
• The Third Street Halloween Party
• Family Sing-Alongs
• Family Gardening Days
• Classroom visits
• Parent Wine Reception
• Third Street Spring Gala